Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 01-03-2014, 01:49 PM   #71
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?
Default Re: The Chronicles of Weazy

I couldn't believe WTF I was reading on that blog. Good grief it's fucking insane.

And I didn't think much before picking up the book and probably won't be getting another Patterson novel. It was pretty damn weak.
Weazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:50 PM   #72
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
Also, every time this broad dicks down her dyke partner with a strap on should also be considered a rape.

Haha, this sounds way more hateful than I wanted it to. But seriously by her definition just fingering a girl is rape. Wtf.
Probs keeps the hardware in a 40lb box of rape.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:26 PM   #73
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Early Sunday morning, I got a phone call that you're never ready for. It was my sister and she was noticeably upset. My father suffered a heart attack and was in the hospital.

Since that call I've been getting regular updates from my family in Tennessee and all signs were pointing to his improvement. This afternoon I talked to him and he said he felt better than he had in 6 months. Maybe the two stints they put in him were getting more oxygen running around, invigorating him despite his recent episode.

As I write this, he's been rushed back into the cardiac intensive care unit after being moved out to a regular room due to a sudden onset of an irregular heart beat accompanied by seizures.

Gut wrenching can't even come close to how I feel right now. My father has mentored, guided, provided and advised me throughout my entire life no matter how proud or disappointed he was. I ventured quite far off course in my late teens and early twenties and he was still there for me. Through those years he was tough on me but he knew that if I could right the ship, good things were ahead. He's my benchmark for dedication, working 6 days a week for 35+ years, at one time working three jobs, to make sure my family was provided for. Volunteering as a Shriner since before I was born, he's participated in numerous parades, paper sales and other fund raisers where all the proceeds that were gathered went to the Shiner's Hospital system so even in his free time he was giving.

My mind is racing and my heart breaking right now at the thought that I could lose someone that has been my compass, role model and biggest cheerleader my entire life.

I honestly don't know why I'm writing this right now other than the fact that this is helping me hash through the myriad of things going through my mind right now. It's something that we all will have to face one day, but you're sure as hell never ready for it.

If you pray, please say one for my father and family. If you don't pray, please keep him in your thoughts.

Thanks. Chris.

Last edited by Weazy; 01-07-2014 at 06:28 PM.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:04 PM   #74
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Nobody is ever ready for it. Keep on writing, privately if you don't want to share. You'll be glad you have written memories of him if the worst happens. It'll be something his grandkids will cherish.

Last edited by binger; 01-07-2014 at 09:43 PM.
binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:34 PM   #75
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

I will absolutely keep your father in my thoughts and wish him (and your family) the best

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:38 AM   #76
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Bing, Jonas - thank you. I left for Tennessee shortly after I posted. We're lucky in that after his episode, the docs pinpointed the issue and implanted a defibrillator. Since then, he's been on a great recovery path and we got him home yesterday. It's been an amazing turn around in a matter of less than a week.

Thanks again for the kind words, it means more than you know.
Old 01-12-2014, 12:45 PM   #77
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

that is great news! before you know it he'll be telling you to cut that hair and turn down that devil music, just like Old Times*

*Old Times based on sample size of 100 men aged 30-55 when asked what their father would yell about when they were teenagers, your Old Times may vary. Please use Old Times responsibly. Old Times is a registered trademark of JonasDash productions.

Wagers

Old 01-15-2014, 08:00 AM   #78
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

What a last seven days. A week that seemed like an eternity. I've run the full gammit of emotions several times in the past few days but I've ended up where I should be: happy.

A week ago I wasn't sure if my father was going to make it. He almost died. Twice. Today, I'm trying to slow him down to rest more. What a turn around.

Thanks again for the kind words.
Old 01-15-2014, 10:57 AM   #79
Athos
Look at this stuff...

Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to Athos

Glad to hear that it worked out, man. No idea who you are but you're a solid poster; try not to get so worried next time :P
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:28 AM   #80
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weazy View Post
He almost died. Twice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos View Post
try not to get so worried next time :P

can this be the new 'i guess'?

Wagers