Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > General Forums > General Discussion

Old 03-30-2017, 05:23 PM   #1681
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?
Default Re: Berni for President

If you don't already, follow a guy named Seth Abramson (https://twitter.com/SethAbramson) on Twitter. He does a good job of piecing together all of the various pieces of information. I read a series of tweets from him Sunday that made a very strong argument that the FBI was already working with Flynn.
Old 03-30-2017, 05:43 PM   #1682
Ophidian
I'm always angry
Repeat Contributor

Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
hype level 99

Please don't be another BS headline

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-fl...ity-1490912959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophidian View Post
So the FBI's deal with Flynn isn't going anywhere?
#historian'd
Old 03-30-2017, 11:46 PM   #1683
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophidian View Post
#historian'd
Uh, it wasn't and still may not be?
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 11:47 PM   #1684
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

https://np.reddit.com/r/politics/com...ified/dfln4s8/

These are the kind of posts I live for

Conspiracy hype
Old 03-31-2017, 10:35 AM   #1685
sage.sam
I'm yer huckleberry
Repeat Contributor

sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?

Quote:
hype level 99

Please don't be another BS headline

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-fl...ity-1490912959
LOL, I heard this on the morning news. My response was "It better be a conditional agreement, like "you give me X other people and specifics" -- otherwise he just goes "Ha, I here's the box of nothing" and gets off scot free.
sage.sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 10:40 AM   #1686
sage.sam
I'm yer huckleberry
Repeat Contributor

sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?

Quote:
https://np.reddit.com/r/politics/com...ified/dfln4s8/

These are the kind of posts I live for

Conspiracy hype
This is 100% amazing
sage.sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 12:54 PM   #1687
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?

Another amazing piece of 21st century detective work - finding James Comey's secret Twitter account:

http://gizmodo.com/this-is-almost-ce...unt-1793843641

Quote:
Of course, none of this is definitive proof @projectexile7 is FBI Director James Comey, but it would take a nearly impossible confluence of coincidences for it to be anyone else. Take what you will from the fact that the director of the FBI appears to have liked a tweet from the New York Times about Mike Flynn and Jared Kushner meeting a Russian envoy in December.
Old 03-31-2017, 01:31 PM   #1688
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage.sam View Post
LOL, I heard this on the morning news. My response was "It better be a conditional agreement, like "you give me X other people and specifics" -- otherwise he just goes "Ha, I here's the box of nothing" and gets off scot free.
It's also important to remember that numerous people from the Hillary camp asked for and recieved immunity deals.

And that conspiracy theories are just that until investigative journalism moves in

I read an equally compelling one about how the independent is owned by a Ukrainian billionaire that donated millions to Hillary and has been pushing the Russia story. It was equally detailed to the one I linked.

Huge grain of salt, and all that
Old 03-31-2017, 01:37 PM   #1689
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarusl View Post
Another amazing piece of 21st century detective work - finding James Comey's secret Twitter account:

http://gizmodo.com/this-is-almost-ce...unt-1793843641
It's quite clear at this point that citizen journalism is required to cover the sheer amount of nonsense going on and the inability of the MSM to deliver an analysis spin free, with a high caliber of technical knowledge, and with better speed.
Old 03-31-2017, 01:37 PM   #1690
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

Quote:
It's also important to remember that numerous people from the Hillary camp asked for and recieved immunity deals.

And that conspiracy theories are just that until investigative journalism moves in

I read an equally compelling one about how the independent is owned by a Ukrainian billionaire that donated millions to Hillary and has been pushing the Russia story. It was equally detailed to the one I linked.

Huge grain of salt, and all that
Soros is Hungarian?
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote