Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > General Forums > General Discussion

Old 10-02-2016, 06:34 AM   #721
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?
Default Re: Berni for President

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this description of Trump's rally. Granted it's WaPo, so very anti-Trump biased. But what are his supporters getting out of it? Just a place to air their grievances with Washington/liberals/PC culture/diversity/etc? There's no talk of policy, no real plans for being president, and this is all it's been for a year and a half now. They just want someone to tell them what to be angry about and have no problem operating on provably false information?

Tracey's right - this isn't conservatism. There are conservatives I completely respect, but disagree with. There are even aspects of conservative ideology I can get on board with. But whatever is going on with Trump supporters is not conservatism.
Old 10-02-2016, 08:25 PM   #722
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?

I guess this would be the answer, in part. If you haven't read this article, I recommend it. It's... weird...
Old 10-03-2016, 03:07 AM   #723
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveninghope View Post
I guess this would be the answer, in part. If you haven't read this article, I recommend it. It's... weird...
Pretty controversial story. One mentally ill woman is not necessarily representative of the millions of people who've voted for Trump. That story seems exploitive to me, an attempt to make a case that can't be proven.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2016, 07:16 AM   #724
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

In fairness, this is the same shit I hear from my parents who are both college educated. Maybe not quite as insane? But this isn't too far off.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:12 AM   #725
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks...06224937410562
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 01:25 PM   #726
ennuistic
needs haircut

ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?

Obama's approval rating has gotten a 10pt swing since the beginning of the year, which I assume is solely based on how good he looks compared to the choices in 2016.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...oval-1044.html
Old 10-03-2016, 04:39 PM   #727
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

that lebron endorsement though! hail to the king!
geoff - $$$$$$$

trading integrity for snapcasters
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 09:27 PM   #728
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad View Post
that lebron endorsement though! hail to the king!
im *shocked* trump hasn't responded, considering how much he's praised bronbron in the past. it seems like something that would get under his skin. someone must have taken away his twitter. finally.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:28 PM   #729
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveninghope View Post
someone must have taken away his twitter. finally.
At some point you have to come down from your coke bender and actually sleep, right?
Old 10-03-2016, 10:08 PM   #730
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarusl View Post
At some point you have to come down from your coke bender and actually sleep, right?
I'm still testing this. Will let you know when I run out of booger sugar

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote