Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 08-27-2009, 10:33 PM   #501
jchen
Wanna-be Pro
Contributor

jchen is a rep circle slut.jchen is a rep circle slut.jchen is a rep circle slut.jchen is a rep circle slut.jchen is a rep circle slut.jchen is a rep circle slut.jchen is a rep circle slut.jchen is a rep circle slut.jchen is a rep circle slut.jchen is a rep circle slut.jchen is a rep circle slut.
Default Re: Drew Dumanski Yums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSqUaReD View Post
no trust me...shes a virgin...she doesnt live on campus. if you met her and talked to her for like 5 minutes you would know. she told me her last boyfriend broke up with her because she wouldnt fuck. but give me 6 1/2 months and i will trade pics for draft sets
fixd
jchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:35 PM   #502
corenerd
peek-a-boo
Contributor

corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.

keila wants me to give her your number since she lost her phone
corenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:20 PM   #503
DSqUaReD
Wanna-be Pro

DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by corenerd View Post
keila wants me to give her your number since she lost her phone
does she still have the same number?
DSqUaReD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:33 PM   #504
corenerd
peek-a-boo
Contributor

corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.

Quote:
does she still have the same number?
im not sure, probably since she told us to text her
corenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:43 PM   #505
DSqUaReD
Wanna-be Pro

DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?DSqUaReD , waysr?

well give her my number and tell her to text me sometime
DSqUaReD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:29 AM   #506
arsenalpow
Fuck Sundays
Contributor

arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?

go read andy's blog, find out which category math girl falls into, then act accordingly
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb brignon View Post
im actually fucking awesome for many reasons, probably most known for my sweet stroke
arsenalpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:16 AM   #507
wtexaskid
FILF

wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.

Quote:
no trust me...shes a virgin...she doesnt live on campus. if you met her and talked to her for like 5 minutes you would know. she told me her last boyfriend broke up with her because she wouldnt fuck. but give me 6 months and i will have smashed
as the other dude said...6 months....that's rich. coffee is for closers.

and, in my experience, latinas don't (especially) like you to poke it in their butt. no matter what you may have learned by watching American Me.
wtexaskid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:56 AM   #508
strangeuniverse
F. Life's Finale tbh

strangeuniverse is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.strangeuniverse is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.strangeuniverse is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.strangeuniverse is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.strangeuniverse is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.strangeuniverse is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.strangeuniverse is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.strangeuniverse is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.strangeuniverse is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.strangeuniverse is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.strangeuniverse is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtexaskid View Post
as the other dude said...6 months....that's rich. coffee is for closers.

and, in my experience, latinas don't (especially) like you to poke it in their butt. no matter what you may have learned by watching American Me.
some do, its a girl per girl thing, i found out that race has little to do with it, more like religious beliefs/upbringing...
since most latinas are christian and dont believe in contraceptives, you can convince them to have anal to avoid popping out another sancho.

If you ain't gon' ride fly then you might as well hate --Lil Wayne
strangeuniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:45 AM   #509
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeuniverse View Post
some do, its a girl per girl thing, i found out that race has little to do with it, more like religious beliefs/upbringing...
since most latinas are christian and dont believe in contraceptives, you can convince them to have anal to avoid popping out another sancho.
Wrong about most Mexicans being christian, they are catholic. All of them. Ever. The end.
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:47 AM   #510
Man0warr
Robot in Disguise

Man0warr Man0warr Man0warr Man0warr Man0warr Man0warr Man0warr Man0warr Man0warr Man0warr Man0warr

Not even going to bother responding to that.
Man0warr is offline   Reply With Quote