Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Magic the Gathering > Magic General Discussion

Old 03-31-2017, 07:37 PM   #1
JonS
n00b

JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?
Default Need 3rd for GP San Antonio - Urgent

I'm currently in Dallas en route to San Antonio and found out the third player on our team was stranded with canceled flights. I'm looking for a replacement and felt that there might be some decent local players who were just planning to play side events and might be interested. Please contact me asap preferably on Facebook or twitter @JonSternMTL, but I'll try to check back here.

The team is currently myself (Jon Stern) and Alex Majlaton. Our third was going to play Abzan or Esper Shadow but we are somewhat flexible. The entry fee is already paid for.

Thanks
JonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 08:19 PM   #2
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock
Default Re: Need 3rd for GP San Antonio - Urgent

That's a shame man. I'll spread the word in some other, more direct groups for reaching local players. Most of us have switched to a private slack lately, leaving the site fairly dead.

We will definitely find you somebody.
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 08:42 PM   #3
JonS
n00b

JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?JonS , waysr?

I think we found a brazilian who's teammates couldn't get visas. Thanks for the effort, but I think we'll just commit to him rather than take a chance. Fingers crossed!
JonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 08:44 PM   #4
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

Paulo vs TMZ

once AGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 10:33 AM   #5
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

5 years ago this thread would be full of memes and trolls. TMZ is dead just end it already.
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 11:54 AM   #6
dp!
im so cute

dp! , waysr?dp! , waysr?dp! , waysr?dp! , waysr?dp! , waysr?dp! , waysr?dp! , waysr?dp! , waysr?dp! , waysr?dp! , waysr?dp! , waysr?

yea no cock or bot post

delete tmz. it was a good run guys

ill miss my kpop blog :/
dp! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 01:12 PM   #7
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
5 years ago this thread would be full of memes and trolls. TMZ is dead just end it already.
3spooky5me

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 01:24 PM   #8
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Also they got top 16 with dude they just met

Not bad
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote