Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > General Forums > General Discussion

Old 04-12-2017, 08:53 PM   #1721
ennuistic
needs haircut

ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?
Default Re: Berni for President

A strong dollar is not always desirable. He's parroting an economic advisor, but I'm not sure he really understands.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:19 PM   #1722
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

it's more about him thinking he's the cause due to people having confidence in him....

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:21 AM   #1723
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?

jesus. high school econ classes need to be a lot better. there's so much bullshit that people don't understand. like, if the electorate didn't make the equation that strong=good and weak=bad, then politicians couldn't get away with this bullshit.

or national debt=household debt.
or immigrants=job stealers.
Old 04-19-2017, 02:19 PM   #1724
ennuistic
needs haircut

ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?

Bill O' Reilly is gone.

Chaffetz isn't seeking another term.

A 30 year old Democrat took 48% of the vote in the special election primary in Tom Price's old district (R+8).
Old 04-19-2017, 03:06 PM   #1725
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

I guess the 9th rape and being an alcoholic is the final straw for getting fired from fox
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 03:07 PM   #1726
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennuistic View Post
Bill O' Reilly is gone.

Chaffetz isn't seeking another term.

A 30 year old Democrat took 48% of the vote in the special election primary in Tom Price's old district (R+8).
Chaffetz apparently is planning to run for Utah Governor in 2020, and President in 2028. Nothing if not ambitious.
http://fusion.net/jason-chaffetz-is-...ide-1794463292

Re Ossoff, I'm probably being greedy but I'm troubled by his only getting 48% of the vote. In the general election, when Republicans have a single candidate on which to focus their money and attention, and after we get even more accustomed to the Trump Era (particularly in the South, where they're largely in step with his ideology), I worry that Ossoff hit his peak last night and it's not good enough to win.
Old 04-19-2017, 04:24 PM   #1727
ennuistic
needs haircut

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarusl View Post
Chaffetz apparently is planning to run for Utah Governor in 2020, and President in 2028. Nothing if not ambitious.
http://fusion.net/jason-chaffetz-is-...ide-1794463292

Re Ossoff, I'm probably being greedy but I'm troubled by his only getting 48% of the vote. In the general election, when Republicans have a single candidate on which to focus their money and attention, and after we get even more accustomed to the Trump Era (particularly in the South, where they're largely in step with his ideology), I worry that Ossoff hit his peak last night and it's not good enough to win.
I mean, if you look too hard, it's not going to be pretty anyway.

Ossoff is likely going to lose, but the seat didn't matter anyway unless you're all in on the symbolic importance. The fact that a ridiculously inexperienced Democrat can actually get a +6% margin is a pretty good sign of the level of discontent right now, particularly since this district is educated suburbia.

Hopefully the sentiment can carry into 2018.

Also, I have no idea where Chaffetz's confidence comes from.
Old 04-20-2017, 12:17 PM   #1728
Ophidian
I'm always angry
Repeat Contributor

Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennuistic View Post
I mean, if you look too hard, it's not going to be pretty anyway.

Ossoff is likely going to lose, but the seat didn't matter anyway unless you're all in on the symbolic importance. The fact that a ridiculously inexperienced Democrat can actually get a +6% margin is a pretty good sign of the level of discontent right now, particularly since this district is educated suburbia.

Hopefully the sentiment can carry into 2018.

Also, I have no idea where Chaffetz's confidence comes from.
If Donald Trump can become President, literal anyone can be President.
Old 04-24-2017, 04:42 AM   #1729
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?

it's like they go out of their way to hire guys like this.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/694192...ual-harassment

or all old conservative dudes do it.

maybe both.
Old 04-24-2017, 05:21 AM   #1730
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

Meh, you give any morally dubious person wealth, power, and access and you get this sort of shit

there is a venn diagram where these points all meet, and it's usually white old male conservative

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

Last edited by JonasDash; 04-24-2017 at 05:24 AM.
JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote