Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > General Forums > General Discussion

Old 05-25-2017, 08:42 PM   #1831
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?
Default Re: Berni for President

What a big dumb oaf. My body literally aches from all of the cringe due to watching the NATO coverage.
Old Yesterday, 06:19 AM   #1832
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?
Default Re: Berni for President

Looks like Orange Kush is now the subject of the investigation. Here's what I think happened: Kushner wanted to impress his father in law, and what does he bring to the table that nobody else in the trump camp has? He's under 60 and presumably somewhat internet-savvy. I mean, he looks pretty much much exactly how I would expect a 4chan regular to look if they cleaned up... a lot.

I think he was behind the online activity in Donald's favor, which may have included the DNC hacks, using his contacts. Kind of a "I'm going to help your campaign, don't worry about how" kind of thing.

Or he's exactly like Trump and is a moronic trust fund kid who has been put in a position where he can't possibly fail despite making nothing but terrible business decisions and is used as a figurehead because churches and Fox News have spent decades drilling it into Americans heads that lots of money= good person.

Either way, Trump is going to finish his term. They're going to find a fall guy (presumably Flynn), pin everything on him, and then give him either a pardon or like 6 months in jail.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote