Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > General Forums > General Discussion

Old 05-25-2017, 08:42 PM   #1831
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?
Default Re: Berni for President

What a big dumb oaf. My body literally aches from all of the cringe due to watching the NATO coverage.
Old 05-26-2017, 06:19 AM   #1832
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

Looks like Orange Kush is now the subject of the investigation. Here's what I think happened: Kushner wanted to impress his father in law, and what does he bring to the table that nobody else in the trump camp has? He's under 60 and presumably somewhat internet-savvy. I mean, he looks pretty much much exactly how I would expect a 4chan regular to look if they cleaned up... a lot.

I think he was behind the online activity in Donald's favor, which may have included the DNC hacks, using his contacts. Kind of a "I'm going to help your campaign, don't worry about how" kind of thing.

Or he's exactly like Trump and is a moronic trust fund kid who has been put in a position where he can't possibly fail despite making nothing but terrible business decisions and is used as a figurehead because churches and Fox News have spent decades drilling it into Americans heads that lots of money= good person.

Either way, Trump is going to finish his term. They're going to find a fall guy (presumably Flynn), pin everything on him, and then give him either a pardon or like 6 months in jail.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 12:23 PM   #1833
sage.sam
I'm yer huckleberry
Repeat Contributor

sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
Looks like Orange Kush is now the subject of the investigation. Here's what I think happened: Kushner wanted to impress his father in law, and what does he bring to the table that nobody else in the trump camp has? He's under 60 and presumably somewhat internet-savvy.
Nah, that was Trump's son. You wouldn't believe how good he is with that stuff. I mean, he's REALLY, REALLY good.

On another note... Michael Dubke Resigns as White House Communications Director. Rats fleeing the sinking ship? Discuss.
sage.sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 09:13 AM   #1834
sage.sam
I'm yer huckleberry
Repeat Contributor

sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?

CoVFeFe decoded

sage.sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 03:32 PM   #1835
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

It's difficult to cover all the insane shit happening in Ike day

Much less a few weeks

Uh
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 05:02 PM   #1836
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

it's hard enough to keep up with it in real time

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:41 PM   #1837
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

gtfo spicey

RIP amazing SNL parody
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 03:10 PM   #1838
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 05:47 PM   #1839
ennuistic
needs haircut

ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?

McKinnon already does Sessions.

Georgia's 6th is today. Polls just closed, looks like it's a +/- 1% finish.

Democrats will probably be thoroughly demoralized if they lose this after pouring so much money in. With the Trump presidency being so shockingly bad, it would be a real bummer if Dems can't pull out a victory in a district that Trump only won by 1%. I still have no clue why they couldn't find anyone more qualified than a 30yo documentary filmmaker to run for office. Shit is embarrassing.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:36 PM   #1840
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennuistic View Post
McKinnon already does Sessions.

Georgia's 6th is today. Polls just closed, looks like it's a +/- 1% finish.

Democrats will probably be thoroughly demoralized if they lose this after pouring so much money in. With the Trump presidency being so shockingly bad, it would be a real bummer if Dems can't pull out a victory in a district that Trump only won by 1%. I still have no clue why they couldn't find anyone more qualified than a 30yo documentary filmmaker to run for office. Shit is embarrassing.
The problem is, that's who the Bernie side of the party wants - they DON'T want the seasoned pols who they perceive as being in cahoots with Hillary in keeping their man down. I don't disagree with the idea of injecting new ideas and energy into the party but there's something to be said for having the ability to raise money and build a network of support with traditional means.

I've tried to get involved in the Dem Party out here and it's demoralizing to see people wasting energy attacking each other when the worst president in history is in the White House with a Congress willing to rubber stamp his terrible ideas.