Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 10-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #4071
Cecilia Jupe
Big Mac
Contributor

Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to Cecilia Jupe
Default Re: Mgv

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGV View Post
I love how you say you love things that you don't really love and make me do so too.
no i do love it. its highly entertaining, watching you make up shit you have no idea about. its like watching a little kid squirm when you catch him in a lie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post
Stop being an ass.
Cecilia Jupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #4072
MGV
AS, B!

MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecilia Jupe View Post
no i do love it. its highly entertaining, watching you make up shit you have no idea about. its like watching a little kid squirm when you catch him in a lie.
You referring to me as a kid is cute, I'll give you that.

Go play a casual draft or something.
MGV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:21 PM   #4073
MGV
AS, B!

MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?

RTR Draft 8-4

Most TMZer's will love this one.

(2-0) (1-0) Completely dominating position, one turn away from winning, and then my internet connection went bust for 40 minutes or so.

In any case, and like lazarusl implied the other day, results don't matter. (Except at WSOP Main Event --- if not, ask DW)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg BU.jpg (101.2 KB, 6 views)
Old 10-23-2012, 04:58 PM   #4074
MGV
AS, B!

Medellin

Just turned down an opportunity for a 4-9 month engagement in Medellin, Colombia.

I was down there last two weeks helping seal the deal --- Huge success!, but after winning it, decided the particular role intended for me was better suited for somebody more junior (required 100% delivery commitment and at my level I also have to sell).

Mixed feelings because the women there were/are smoking hot and refer to you as "Mr. ___" a la 50 Shades.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:01 PM   #4075
MGV
AS, B!

RTR Sealed

(3-1) (7-4)

Lost Round 2 to UW 2x Wrath.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BR.jpg (106.2 KB, 5 views)
Old 10-23-2012, 10:45 PM   #4076
MGV
AS, B!

WSOP Main Event - Day 7

"I'm happy for these guys, but it was painful to watch the last two women go out just before the final table." Indeed. So damn close.

Can't fault Hille for not making it, but Baumann made two critical mistakes in her last two hands. Actually, quite a few players made plenty of mistakes when down to two tables.

Next Monday is the Final Table live from Las Vegas at 7:00pm Central. In my opinion, the top three will be Merson, Thomas and Sylva in that order. Black horse is Esposito. #WSOP12
Old 10-23-2012, 10:46 PM   #4077
snow
Noblesse Oblige

snow , waysr?snow , waysr?snow , waysr?snow , waysr?snow , waysr?snow , waysr?snow , waysr?snow , waysr?snow , waysr?snow , waysr?snow , waysr?

where do people play online poker nowadays?

Spoiler:

Phu
1 Tunnel Ignus
1 Viscera Seer
1 Pulse Tracker
snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:47 PM   #4078
snow
Noblesse Oblige

snow , waysr?snow , waysr?snow , waysr?snow , waysr?snow , waysr?snow , waysr?snow , waysr?snow , waysr?snow , waysr?snow , waysr?snow , waysr?

that's somewhat legal

or completely legal.

or not legal at all.

Spoiler:

Phu
1 Tunnel Ignus
1 Viscera Seer
1 Pulse Tracker
Old 10-23-2012, 10:56 PM   #4079
MGV
AS, B!

Most sites are down (as in not taking US customers) or in the process of being shut down.

Drew's "coach" plays at PokerStars by using a fake foreign IP address, so you can always go that route, but just know that it is against the terms and conditions, and if you win anything, they can always confiscate the money.

Carbon Poker still takes US players but it is a hassle to deposit, and it takes more than 3 months to withdraw. I play there once in a while, but mostly just before a big event for practice.

As of today, it is NOT illegal for people in the US to play online. Some members of congress are trying to make it so, but doubt that will happen.

Most analysts believe poker online will be legalized in 2013, 2014 the latest. In the meantime, we have MTGO, cash games and the WSOP.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #4080
snow
Noblesse Oblige

i'm no good at any of those

Spoiler:

Phu
1 Tunnel Ignus
1 Viscera Seer
1 Pulse Tracker