Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 09-25-2014, 08:09 AM   #5011
HavoKDarK
Have A Nice Day!

HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to HavoKDarK
Default Re: Mgv

Do you play FUT MGV? I know a couple friends of mine that do nothing but drop hundreds on packs for that game.

The sad thing is once the new version of Fifa comes out, they lose all that money spent. It's insane. Madden has the same thing, and people drop tons of money on that shit too.
HavoKDarK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:44 PM   #5012
MGV
AS, B!

MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?

Havok:

That's all I play, but I have a personal policy not to put money into it, other than the original cost of the Ultimate Team edition, and of course spending the coins I win in the game. In my opinion, it makes the game a lot more challenging and fun.

The trading aspect of it is also a lot of fun. Let me know if you get into it.
MGV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:47 PM   #5013
MGV
AS, B!

MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?

Blake:

I'll definitely read it. I have been going at it on my own, and it really is a science in terms of what, when and how much to eat.

Looking forward to the pre-release online to start getting into Sealed and Draft queues.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:00 PM   #5014
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post
Thanks.. I think. Don't know who that is, don't know who MGV is..

I'm me, an original. Can't really compare. That'll be like saying stonecold is like John Cena.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos View Post
Who even said MGV?

you motherfuckers just HAD to keep saying his name, didn't you?

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:13 PM   #5015
Cecilia Jupe
Big Mac
Contributor

Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to Cecilia Jupe

there was another sealed season while you were away. also no more sealed seasons after this one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post
Stop being an ass.
Cecilia Jupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:49 PM   #5016
MGV
AS, B!

You mean no more Sealed PTQ's in 2015 and beyond? That sucks. Wonder why?
Old 09-25-2014, 02:57 PM   #5017
justcasty
Wanna-be Pro

justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGV View Post
You mean no more Sealed PTQ's in 2015 and beyond? That sucks. Wonder why?
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles...our-2014-07-29
justcasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:58 PM   #5018
MGV
AS, B!

Blake:

Just went through the whole weight-loss contest drama. You are a sick puppy losing all that weight so fast. Now, please don't take this the wrong way but even in the winner's picture you look bulkier than I remember you. Wtf? How much weight did you gain over the last few months/years? What was your weight peak? BMI?

Having said that, congrats on the win. That took a loooooot of effort, and glad that you can now think of finding a good healthy lifestyle.

Two weeks ago I dropped 3.5 lbs on a single week and that was not pleasant, so now I'm back to trying to lose about 1 lb per week. What you did is totally insane regardless of your peak. Boss.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:04 PM   #5019
MGV
AS, B!

Thanks for the link. Just went through it quickly on my cellphone, but I thought it said somewhere that the stores get to choose the format, and they list Sealed as an option.

In any case, more incentive to play this season.

Last edited by MGV; 09-25-2014 at 03:06 PM.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:06 PM   #5020
justcasty
Wanna-be Pro

justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?justcasty , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGV View Post
Thanks for the link. Just went through it quickly on my ycellphone, but I thought it said somewhere that the stores get to goose the format, and they list Sealed as an option.

In any case, more incentive to play this season.
the assumption is that stores won't be inclined to choose sealed because standard sells singles.
justcasty is offline   Reply With Quote