Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > General Forums > General Discussion

Old 05-19-2017, 04:03 PM   #1811
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock
Default Re: Berni for President

Yeah, no

It's up to the special investigation
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 05:10 PM   #1812
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
Yeah, no

It's up to the special investigation
Here you go.

Quote:
Former FBI director Comey to testify in open session before Senate Intelligence Committee
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8fe55b65d946
Old 05-19-2017, 06:17 PM   #1813
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarusl View Post
Here you go.
Paywalled, but I hope we were all already aware that Comey agreed to testify, with the specification that it must be open to the public prior to your link

Should be some nice watching

Even if there's nothing ( psst there's something) I'm sure Comey will lay into him real nice
Old 05-19-2017, 06:20 PM   #1814
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?

Quote:
Paywalled, but I hope we were all already aware that Comey agreed to testify, with the specification that it must be open to the public prior to your link

Should be some nice watching

Even if there's nothing ( psst there's something) I'm sure Comey will lay into him real nice
Yeah, it's confirmed that he'll be allowed to testify in open session, after Memorial Day.

Last edited by lazarusl; 05-19-2017 at 06:22 PM.
lazarusl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 06:38 PM   #1815
ennuistic
needs haircut

ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?

bypass soft paywalls by opening in incognito/private mode.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:16 PM   #1816
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

or use uBlock Origin

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 09:09 PM   #1817
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Ah. I will look into mobile device option
Old 05-22-2017, 11:46 AM   #1818
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Flynn pleading the 5th to a subpoena

Lmao

We got em, boys!
Old 05-22-2017, 12:58 PM   #1819
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Flynn pleading the 5th to a subpoena

Lmao

We got em, boys!
This is why the GOP leadership refused to give him immunity w/r/t the Congressional hearings. That allowed him to invoke the 5th and not testify about any of it.
Old 05-22-2017, 02:05 PM   #1820
sage.sam
I'm yer huckleberry
Repeat Contributor

sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
I don't know why everyone is calling for impeachment.
Impeachment doesn't even necessarily mean he will be removed from office.

Personally, I just want there to be investigations with presentable facts. If that means he gets ousted, so be it. (I won't go so far as to say 'great!' due to Pence as VP, but at least he seems... stable.) If that means there is no real fire, I'll be very surprised... but so be it.

Heard someone on NPR commenting this weekend on the topic of investigations. He made a very interesting point about how, during his sequence of bankruptcies, Trump could not get financing from banks. Instead, he was financed by various heads of countries and by "questionable" individuals -- many of whom were tied to Russian mob.

So, conspiracy theory du juor:
Trump was not working with Putin. The DNC hacks/leaks were not via KGB or other "official" government, but were instead mafia... and it seems likely that there are actual traceable ties between Trump and those people.

Start pulling the Putin thread, end up with organized crime. Wouldn't that be hilarious?
sage.sam is offline   Reply With Quote