Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Magic the Gathering > Magic General Discussion

Old 04-27-2016, 07:37 AM   #721
Cecilia Jupe
Big Mac
Contributor

Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to Cecilia Jupe
Default Re: Premier Play Changes

owens sister lookslike sarah from trailer park boys but blonde

also she looks like owen with makeup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post
Stop being an ass.
Cecilia Jupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 07:41 AM   #722
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Hotter as in relations to the other sister. Christ people.

binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 07:42 AM   #723
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

That said, I would like to know what her favorite card is.

Old 04-27-2016, 08:12 AM   #724
sage.sam
I'm yer huckleberry
Repeat Contributor

sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?

On the Judges v. Wizards front... I found this very interesting.

http://blog.legalsolutions.thomsonre...-be-employees/
sage.sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 08:24 AM   #725
Cecilia Jupe
Big Mac
Contributor

Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to Cecilia Jupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage.sam View Post
On the Judges v. Wizards front... I found this very interesting.

http://blog.legalsolutions.thomsonre...-be-employees/
this article included some interesting back story i was unaware of, that back in 2010 judges in europe sued wotc and wotc lost, which was part of the reason they moved towards PTs without a bunch of side events (at least thats what this article claims). maybe you know more about this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post
Stop being an ass.
Cecilia Jupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 11:11 AM   #726
sage.sam
I'm yer huckleberry
Repeat Contributor

sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecilia Jupe View Post
this article included some interesting back story i was unaware of, that back in 2010 judges in europe sued wotc and wotc lost, which was part of the reason they moved towards PTs without a bunch of side events (at least thats what this article claims). maybe you know more about this?
Not really. I was vaguely aware of some actions, but it was pretty quiet.

Truthfully, there have been a couple different suits (the EU one you mention and one from another L2 in CA), but so far WotC has been dealing with them very quietly. EU labor laws are generally tougher than those in the states, so it's not a surprise that changes happened there first.

The silence is part of the problem. A few people here and there have gotten something, but the cost is high and then WotC won't say anything about what was given or why... and those filing have been met with a stonewall approach. That's in fact part of the motivation. "Hey, deal with everyone openly and the same."

I just thought it was interesting reading an article from someone without the IANAL disclaimer, someone who really DOES have some insights into the underlying laws and case history.
sage.sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 05:29 AM   #727
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Fucking CML at it again.

Best thing he wrote since he T8d the SCG on shrooms

http://www.dailydot.com/opinion/magi...hering-esport/
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 05:32 AM   #728
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

yeah, read it before I left for work and he makes many excellent points.

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 05:55 AM   #729
blake31678
pitchslapped
ContributorModerator

blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?

Also read it - agree wholeheartedly.
blake31678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 06:39 AM   #730
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

I don't know if magic will ever get the twitch viewership they hope for. It's not a fun game to watch. The cards are too small and a non competitive player won't know half the cards. Pacing is an issue too. Sometimes players play too fast or too slow. I think limited is even worse for streaming because of how complicate the games are and how less identifiable the cards are. In constructed, between a pool of 5 different decks, you're looking at maybe 100 unique cards that all constructed players know.